I did that Elektra piece in a bit of enthusiastic haste with the new season of the Daredevil, which is pretty great if you haven’t seen it. I like the drawing fine, but I wanted to do something with a bit more teeth. I started with a quick tiny thumbnail sketch, scanned it and drew it up in Photoshop, printed it and lightboxed it on to some Bristol board. Rescanned the full sized 11×17 and colored it in Photoshop using brushes I copped from a Ryan Lang post a while back. BTW Follow him on everything if you like production art. Anyway, here are some of the process images…
… and here’s the finish.
I’ll have this available when I get an online store up and running. Oh! I’ll have an online store up and running at some point when I revamp this site.
Hope you like and enjoy your week!